The IPX7900 Rotary Position Sensor is a high-precision potentiometric rotary sensor for use in harsh operating conditions with various shaft options. It is an extremely robust sensor, is sealed and is corrosion resistant.
The IPX7900 Rotary Position Sensor was developed for rough operation under extreme environmental conditions in mobile applications.
Some of the special features of the IPX7900 Rotary Position Sensor are;
• very durable design for extreme environmental conditions
• absolute potentiometric measuring system
• angle ranges 120°, 200° or 350° in one or two channel versions
• increased corrosion protection by shaft made of stainless steel and anodized aluminium housing; sea water resistant
• very good linearity
• resolution 0.01°
• no mechanical rotation limit
For more information on the IPX7900 Rotary Position Sensor contact us using the details above.
From 20th January 2017 Variohm Eurosensor Ltd is part of the discoverIE plc Group of companies
Variohm EuroSensor,Williams' Barn, Tiffield Road,Towcester, Northants NN12 6HP.
Tel: +44 (0) 1327 351004.
Fax: +44 (0) 1327 353564.