The VLP is Variohm’s most successful linear potentiometer. Find out more about this linear potentiometer and what it can do for you.
Why choose a VLP Series Linear Potentiometer?
This Linear Potentiometer has many benefits making it reliable and long lasting, these benefits include;
• Outstanding repeatability and linearity
• Dual seal design for extended reliability and longer life; 25 X 10⁶ cycles
• Elastomer damped wipers for shock and vibration durability
• Potentiometric output
• Broad temperature range: -40˚ to + 150˚
The Basic Features of the VLP Linear Potentiometer are…
· Up to 290mm stroke length available in 25 or 50 mm increments.
· Robust Metal housing.
· Self-aligning metal rod bearing mounts
· Improved O-ring and felt shaft sealing arrangement to IP67
· The range provides up to +/- 0.1% independent linearity and positioning repeatability to 0.01mm
Why is the VLP Linear potentiometer perfect for your application?
Choose the VLP series linear potentiometer for IP67 rating and temperature range from -40 to 150˚C – with a short term limit of 175˚C. The conductive plastic resistance elements technology utilised in the VLP series maintains complete and even contact with very low electrical noise, even under the most arduous physical and environmental conditions.
For more information call 01327 351004 to speak to an expert.
Follow @Variohm on Twitter
Follow Variohm on LinkedIn
Like Variohm on Facebook
For more information please contact: Variohm EuroSensors Ltd Email: email@example.com Tel:+44 (0) 1327 351004 Fax: +44 (0) 1327 353564
Article date: 06 / Jun / 2014
VLP Series Linear Potentiometer – Basic Features and Benefits
Published by: Variohm EuroSensor
From 20th January 2017 Variohm Eurosensor Ltd is part of the discoverIE plc Group of companies
Variohm EuroSensor,Williams' Barn, Tiffield Road,Towcester, Northants NN12 6HP.
Tel: +44 (0) 1327 351004.
Fax: +44 (0) 1327 353564.